What we are doing to protect clients and staff during Level 2
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During Level Two
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· My staff will maintain safe distancing.
· Consent forms will inform clients of the risks of face-to-face appointments at this current time.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
· Face-to-face sessions will be determined on an individual basis and online sessions are still encouraged.
· We cannot offer any refreshments at all so please bring your own water bottle.
· We will keep a log of clients with full contact details including as phone number. This will be kept confidential and securely stored.
· We will screen all clients prior to face-to-face sessions. If you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fever, you can only attend online appointments and you are advised to contact your GP or Healthline to discuss a COVID test. And of course we have similar expectations that staff will stay away from the workplace if exhibiting these symptoms.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.